Why Collagen is Best Served as a Facial Serum Over a Smoothie Supplement?zeal
Collagen is the most commonly found protein in your body. It has several beneficial functions in your body, such as helping your blood clot, maintaining, and improving your skin’s structure. It evolved as a nutritional supplement in several shampoos and body lotions in recent years. The popularity of Collagen is expected to grow even more in coming years.
Collagen is responsible for ensuring the healthy structure of your skin, tendons, bones, fibrous cartilage, connective tissue, and teeth. As you age, your body produces lower and less quality collagen. And deficiency of Collagen in your body gives rise to several noticeable signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, weakened cartilage, etc.
The best collagen serum can help you fight against ageing signs like hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, sunspots, stubborn acne marks, etc.
To start with, let us consider some important food sources that facilitate the production of collagen in your body naturally.
- Ensuring food rich in Vitamin C such as oranges, strawberries, lemon, and bell papers is recommended.
- Food like wheat germ, egg white, dairy products, cabbage, mushrooms, and asparagus are the highest proline source in the body.
- Consumption of food with a higher portion of Glycine is essential. You can consume chicken skin, pork skin, gelatin, and several other protein-rich foods to ensure Glycine consumption.
- Consuming food like sesame seeds, lentils, cashews, and cocoa powder is one of the excellent sources of copper.
Using the best collagen serums will ensure skin repair slows down its ageing. Its production lessens as you age and inevitably causes fine lines and wrinkles. To avoid that, using collagen serums can help because they are highly concentrated in nature and are quickly absorbed by the skin. It then goes more profound in your skin to repair the damages caused by lesser collagen levels.
Benefits of Using Best Collagen Serums for Your Body
Skin is the primary element that is more likely to get disturbed because of Collagen’s lesser and lower quality. If your body fails to maintain the healthy levels, you have to take some additional supplements. In such cases, the need and importance of best collagen serums come into the picture.
- Collagen comprises about one-third of our total protein levels in our body, so its maintenance is essential for both internal and external wellbeing.
- Collagen acts as a supportive foundation for flexible and robust skin and bones.
- It reduces the problem of sagging skin by naturally promoting the production of Collagen.
- It also reduces the loss of skin elasticity, ensuring smooth and supple-looking skin.
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It also helps in healing inflammation of the skin.
Why Emma Vita’s Collagen Serum Works The Best In Slowing Down The Skin Ageing Process?
- You can use it regularly without having to worry about any side effects on your skin.
- It works wonders when it comes to reversing the signs of skin ageing.
- The serum contains collagen peptides which quickly get absorbed by the skin.
- It enhances the production of collagen in the skin, promoting smoother and fresher facial skin.
- The collagen peptides and hydraulic acid allow the skin to retain moisture for even longer.
- The collagen serum will detoxify and rejuvenate the skin.
- The serum also keeps your skin quite hydrated.
- It is almost a thousand times lighter than water, getting absorbed by the skin directly, leaving nothing but a radiant glow. And hydrated skin is always smoother and softer.
Collagen is an essential element of the body that needs to be maintained at a healthy level. If the Collagen is reduced in your body because of growing age, additional supplements and facial serums have to serve the primary purpose. Visit our website today and start adding your ideal serum to the cart.